Giving the gift of your time while achieving greater measures of Christian healing for mankind.
Do you enjoy helping others? Would you like to be a part of a greater good?
Perhaps you are familiar with Sunland Home or know someone that has been cared for by a Christian Science nurse and would like to be a part of a deeply prayerful culture, buoyant with expectation and healing.
Volunteering opportunities may include:
- Reading to patients.
- Walking patients around our beautiful grounds.
- Enjoy a meal with Sunland’s Sheltered Living guests.
- Sing or play the piano or other musical instrument at a Hymn Sing.
- Participate in fundraising and special events.
- Be involved with facility improvement and outdoor projects.
The possibilities to give are endless! We invite you to enjoy the reciprocal blessing found in volunteer activity.
Want to know more?
Please contact us for inquires about Christian Science Nursing or general information.